Laser cutting is ideal for making custom parts and components quickly and economically. Our laser can produce intricate designs in a variety of materials. We can reproduce angles, curves, tiny screw holes and complex designs on small or large parts. Dancraft takes pride in providing the highest quality laser cut parts at competitive prices.
Our laser cutters can cut a maximum sized part of 36″ x 50″ with a thickness up to 1/2″, depending on the material. Most of our work is done in plastics like Acrylic, Styrene, ABS, PETG and coroplast, but we can also cut cloth, leather, foam, rubber, paper, and card stock, flexible magnetic sheet and many woods like birch, balsa, oak, and MDF, depending on thickness.
Material We Do Not Cut
Due to hazards and/or machine limitations, we do not laser cut polycarbonate (Lexan), PVC (Sintra/Kommatex), Vinyl, Glass, Metal, or Fiberglass.
Some Industries Served
- POP Display – wood or plastic component parts, assembly jigs and spacers
- Advertising/Marketing – Signs, Letters, Sign holders, shapes
- Computer/Electronics – heat resistant insulator pads, washers and spacers
- Lighting/Electrical – clear, printed or prismatic drop ceiling lenses
- Printing – small part jigs for digital printing
- Manufacturing- jigs, fixtures, guards, doors, vents, shelves, tool chits and numbered tags
- Promotional- engraving on finished products (some restrictions apply)
- Awards – components parts, engraving
- Crafts/Hobbies – circles, squares and other shapes for ornaments, keyrings, zipper pulls, etc.
Be sure and check out our Gallery of Laser Cut Products.
Requirements for Laser Cutting
If you are providing us with artwork for your project, please provide a file in one or more of the following formats: CorelDraw X3, PDF, DXF (preferred).
If we have to create a program for your project, we will need a detailed drawing with all dimensions or a physical sample to duplicate. Depending on the complexity of the part, a programming fee may apply.
Dancraft has access to most plastic materials and can source it for you. Many clients prefer to send their material to us for the project to save on material costs.
We require a purchase order and a deposit for all custom laser cutting/engraving projects.
A pre-production sample will need to be approved prior to running your order.